YOUR DOWNLOAD(S) APPEARS RIGHT AFTER THE PURCHASE. YOU MIGHT MISS IT!! PLEASE CREATE AN ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET YOUR PATTERN(S) ANYTIME.
Graph size: 305 x 300 sts
*Specifically designed for tunisian simple stitch (TSS) over the sides (OS) of the bed.
Suggested colors: Too many to list
Pattern is complete with:
- Front Cover
- Pattern info, including materials list, crochet terms, and how to change colors for graphghans.
- 1 single page graph
- 1 multiple pages graph
- Placement chart for multiple page graph
- Row by row written instructions
- Color Key and Stitch Amounts for figuring yardage
- Timed Completion Chart
- All about gauge (which is very important if you want a beautiful graphghan!)
*PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is specifically designed for a certain stitch. If you use a different stitch that what it’s intended for, doing so can or will make your project very large, very small, and/or very distorted. All patterns that are specifically designed for stitch and size are as follows, unless otherwise stated:
SCL is 10 x 10 clusters = 7″ x 7″ (squared cluster type stitches)
MiniSCL is 10 x 10 clusters = 5″ x 5″ (mini squared cluster type stitches)
GCL is 10 x 10 clusters = 7″ x 8″ (general cluster type stitches)
MiniGCL is 10 x 10 clusters = 5″ x 6″ (mini general cluster type stitches)
SC is 14 x 16 sts = 4″ x 4″
HDC is 14 x 10 sts = 4″ x 4″
TSS is 15 x 14 sts = 4″ x 4″